Ski Mountaineering / Adventure Skiing
In a freeride area like the Titlis, you need the right skills to make the step from the ordinary runs to the adventure terrain. Often you have to “scramble” a bit or abseil into a gully / couloir. These extra efforts are not only done to get to the good snow, but they are experiences in itself.
Duration: 1 Day // Guiding: Mountain Guide IVBV
- Training “Rope & More” on the basis of different situations
- Abseil/Rappel normal & improvised
- Anchors in Rock, Ice and Snow
- Skiskills 40° plus
- Assessment in the special case of Couloirs
- Secure Skiing in steep terrain
- Sliding sideways, switchback etc.
- short application tour with rappelling into a couloir for example
The conditions need to be good for this terrain!