Scared! – Adventure Skitour
Ski Mountaineering / Adventure Skiing
In a real freeride area like the Titlis, you need the right skills to shift the step from the ordinary runs to the adventure terrain. Often you have to “scramble” short places or abseil into a gully / couloir. This is not only to get to the good snow, but this is an experience by itself.
Duration: 1 Day // Guiding: Mountain Guide IVBV
- Training block “Rope & More” based on different situations
- Abseiling normal & improvised
- Anchorages in rock, ice and snow
- Skiskills 40° plus
- Assessment special case couloirs
- Safe skiing in steep terrain
- Sliding sideways, kick turns etc.
To ski in such terrain the conditions must be perfect.